JF Financial Associates have worked closely with StepChange Debt Charity (formerly CCCS) for more than a decade offering their clients and staff financial advice around insurance's, mortgages, pensions, wills and trusts.
First and foremost we assist clients in reducing their spending on financial products, to help ease the burden of their debts.
With the support of the StepChange Debt Charity, we work together with clients on an ongoing basis, supporting them in rehabilitating themselves to achieve a more prosperous future.
Free debt help
Established in 1993 StepChange Debt Charity is the UK’s leading debt charity and provides free debt help to nearly 500,000 people every year.
How StepChange Debt Charity can help?
If you are struggling with household bills or credit debts, or both, StepChange Debt Charity can offer free, confidential debt advice and a range of services:
- Debt management plan (DMP) provided with no fee.
- Insolvency Service approved, they can submit a debt relief order (DRO) application
- Personal bankruptcy advice and support
- Their own Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) service
- An award winning equity release service allowing home owners aged 55 and over to release equity in their home while they live there.
- To help you make the right decision about your situation StepChange Debt Charity have produced a series of guides on redundancy, bankruptcy and debt consolidation all available to download for free.
- They can offer a tailored budget and instant advice on what to do next, either anonymously, 24 hours a day, using StepChange Debt Remedy, or by calling their freephone helpline.
Helpline free phone 0800 138 1111 open Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 9am to 2pm.
Note** Intrinsic, Lifetime Wealth Management and JF Financial Associates do not offer advice on debt management. The information contained on this site about StepChange Debt Charity is for information purposes only.