We use a Commercial lending panel which has a balance of well-known High Street names and specialist commercial providers. We also have access to Commercial packages.
What is a commercial loan?
A commercial loan is long-term finance secured by a first legal charge over commercial or business property.
Typically this can be for a wide variety of property including:
- retail units
- industrial units, factories, offices, warehouses, lock-up & workshop units
- hotels, guesthouses, public houses, bars and restaurants
- farms, equestrian centres, riding schools
What is a semi-commercial loan?
A semi-commercial loan is long-term finance secured by a first legal charge over a property that has a mix of business and residential use; typically this would include properties such as:
- retail units with living accommodation above
- bed & breakfast, catteries & kennels located within the grounds of a house
The FCA do not regulate commercial mortgages or secured loans.