We use a Commercial lending panel which has a balance of well-known High Street names and specialist commercial providers. We also have access to Commercial packages.
What is a commercial loan?
A commercial loan is long-term finance secured by a first legal charge over commercial or business property.
Typically this can be for a wide variety of property including:
- retail units
- industrial units, factories, offices, warehouses, lock-up & workshop units
- hotels, guesthouses, public houses, bars and restaurants
- farms, equestrian centres, riding schools
What is a semi-commercial loan?
A semi-commercial loan is long-term finance secured by a first legal charge over a property that has a mix of business and residential use; typically this would include properties such as:
- retail units with living accommodation above
- bed & breakfast, catteries & kennels located within the grounds of a house
The FCA do not regulate commercial mortgages or secured loans.
PLEASE NOTE – Commercial mortgages are not regulated by the FCA and are offered by referral to a master broker only.
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Or alternatively fill in the form below to send an enquiry now